Main content

Resources

Name: The Walter and Gina Ducloux Fine Arts Faculty Fellowship Endowment

Approval Date: February 11, 1993

Description:

The Walter and Gina Ducloux Fine Arts Faculty Fellowship Endowment was established by the Board of Regents of The University of Texas System on February 11, 1993, for the benefit of the College of Fine Arts. Gift funds were provided by the estate of Raymond Douglas Woods of Austin, Texas and Mr. Raymond D. Woods of Austin, Texas, a 1934 graduate of The University of Texas at Austin Jackson School of Geological Sciences. The endowment honors Mrs. Gina R. Ducloux of Bastrop, Texas and Dr. Walter E. Ducloux of Austin, Texas.

Share |